Friederiken Palace Bad Langensalza
A terrace-like, idyllic park with noteworthy garden architecture forms the impressive setting for the villa Friederiken Palace. The semi-circular square in the park is used for various events.
The Friederiken Palace, a garden villa, received its name from the dowager duchess Friederike von Sachsen-Weißenfels (1715-1775). In 1749 she acquired a garden and building plots to the east of the town walls, where she had a summer residence and two Kavaliershäuschen for guests built, from 1749 to 1751. Whilst in the castle park it is worth paying a visit to the orangery, the pavilion with well for sulphurous water and the old carriage house, where guests can be creative.
99947 Bad Langensalza
May - October
every Sunday: 2pm - 5pm